October is going to be one of the busiest months for businesses across India. Between your work and festival celebrations, don’t forget to keep up with your GST obligations.
Depending on the type of business you own, or the type of GST payment schedule you follow, your GSTR filings for September 2021 are due this month.
Here is a quick summary:
- October 11: GSTR 1 (Monthly) for September 2021
- October 13: GSTR 1 (Optional) (July – September 2021) for QRMP
- October 20: GSTR 3B (Monthly) for September 2021
- October 22: GSTR 3B (July – September 2021) for South India
- October 24: GSTR 3B (July – September 2021) for North India
- October 25: GST Challan Payment if no sufficient ITC for September 2021 (for all Quarterly Filers)
Keeping up with your GST obligations is one of the easiest ways to avoid penalties. It saves your business money and shows lenders you run your business responsibly, thereby increasing your creditworthiness with them.
Business Loans. Enabled Simply.