December will be a flurry of activity with holiday and tax season right around the corner! Remember to keep up with your GST obligations between completing your tax documents and holiday celebrations.
Depending on the type of business you own, or the type of GST payment schedule you follow, your GSTR filings for November 2021 are due this month. Below are the deadlines:
- December 11: GSTR 1 (Monthly) for November 2021
- December 13: GSTR 1 IFF (Optional) for QRMP (November 2021)
- December 20: GSTR 3B (Monthly) for November 2021
- December 25: GST Challan Payment if no sufficient ITC for November (for all Quarterly Filers)
- December 31: GST Annual Return (9 and 9C) Filing for FY 2020 – 2021
Click here for a complete list of tax due dates this month.
Keeping up with your GST obligations is one of the easiest ways to avoid penalties and save money. Staying on top of your taxes also shows lenders you run your business responsibly, which improves your business loan prospects and keeps your credit score up.
Business Loans. Enabled Simply.